A person-centred approach in neurorehabilitation – a transdisciplinary team perspective | Priory Healthcare educational day
December 4, 2018 –
Priory Grafton Manor will host an educational day exploring 'A person-centred approach in
neurorehabilitation – a transdisciplinary team perspective'. There will be a number of sessions throughout the day, which will explore effective assessment, evidence-based practice, specialist clinical interventions, and the essential
requirements for a safe and sustainable discharge. The event will feature presentations
and workshops from leading experts in the field of acquired brain injury (ABI).
Grafton Manor provides highly specialised neurobehavioural rehabilitation for adults who
have an ABI.
- Dr Martine Stoffels, Consultant Neuropsychiatrist, Burton Park
- Dr Debashish Purkayastha, Consultant Neuropsychiatrist, Grafton Manor
- Kate Beasley, Occupational Therapist, Elm Park
- Suzanne Barnard, Director of Clinical Services, Grafton Manor, and Luke Fowkes-Goodwin, Practice Development Nurse, Burton Park
- Nikos Fotakakis, Physiotherapist, Burton Park
- Sheena Howell, Speech and Language Therapist, Grafton Manor
- Dr Sirous Mobini, Consultant Neuropychologist, Grafton Manor and Elm Park
- The daughter of one of our patients will share her experiences
Refreshments and lunch will be provided throughout the day. Please inform us of any dietary requirements beforehand.
Please call Samantha Coburn-Kett on 07525 770 480 to book your place