BODY AND SOUL - Scottish Head Injury Forum (SHIF) Event
December 6, 2018N/A
Join us at the IET Teacher Building (14 St Enoch Square, Glasgow, G1 4DB), on Thursday the 6th of December, for a day exploring Acquired Brain Injury, Body and Soul. The committee have been working hard to select a wide range of speakers, as you can see from below...
Plus, 2018 is the 25th Anniversary of SHIF, and we'd like to invite you to celebrate with us! We'll be holding a reception at the end of the day, so make sure you come and help us toast to another 25 years!
This is your last opportunity to use your remaining membership places of 2018, simply reply to this email book now! If you don't have a membership, the cost is a only £40/delegate. And of course remember, ABI Survivors and Carers are free, so don't delay!
- Professor Gordon Dutton - HOW WE SEE OUR WORLD: Vision After Head Injury
- Dr Gile Yeates (Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist & Tai Chi/Kung Fu Instructor) - Mind-Body Community Interventions for Survivors of Acquired Brain Injury
- Clare Bates (Vestibular Audiologist, Freeman Hospital & CB Hearing and Balance) - Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy
- Ulrike Zeller (Physiotherapist, Graham Anderson House)
- Paul Pearson (ABI Suvivor, Headway)
- Dr Max Volino ( Cognitive Scientist Oxygen Treatment Specialist) - What if...?