Northern Acquired Brain Injury Forum (NABIF) Conference - Navigating Options & Sharing Practice In ABI
October 8, 2014N/A
The programme explores a range of topics within the field of acquired brain injury shared by inspiring and experienced speakers from across the UK
The special early bird rate available for commercial delegates of £120 has been extended up to the date of the conference. Anyone employed in the NHS, public sector or voluntary sector will be able to reserve a place using the reduced delegate rate of £40 for a full day of training including lunch and refreshments.
Anyone wanting to reserve their place should send a cheque made payable to “NABIF” to: A Chance for Life Limited, 5 Hobson Court, Gillian Way, Penrith Business Park, Cumbria, CA11 9GQ stating name, address and email address of attendee.
At the conference we have the following inspiring speakers and presentations confirmed:
- Ailsa Noakes Head of Customer Programme at North of England Commissioning Support : Commissioning ABI services - Intentions and Actualities
- Lisa Turan CEO The Child Brain Injury Trust : The UKABIF Manifesto Children and Young People – Necessity and Impact One Year On
- James Tonks Lead Clinical Psychologist for the Dame Hannah Rogers Trust & Haven Clinical Psychology Practice : Childhood Transitions and Key Issues Within Families
- Dr David Lee Sleep Unlimited : Sleep and its Impacts on Activity Patterns in People with ABI – Findings in a Diverse Group
- Joanna Lane HeadInjuryHypo : Pituitary Dysfunction after ABI – Building the Picture, Building Awareness
- Dr Ganesh Bavikatte Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust : When to Suspect Endocrine Dysfunction After ABI
- Karen Elliott SMART Master, Gill-Thwaites and Elliott Consultants Ltd : Prolonged Disorders of Consciousness – Exploring Assessment, Diagnosis and Rehabilitation Approaches
- Kathy Cann Speech and Language Therapist & Aphasia Friendly Resource Developer : It takes Two to Tango - Supporting Communication Access in the 21st Century
Places are available on a first come first served basis and are likely to book up quickly. So book now to avoid disappointment.
For the flyer please download: NABIF Flyer 2014
For the booking form please dowload: NABIF-Conference-2014-stand-booking-FORM