ABI - The Scottish Perspective (SHIF event)
November 30, 2017 –
For our third and final event of 2017, we've decided to look at subjects close to home, something we thought was entirely appropriate due to the date falling on St Andrew's Day!
The programme will be available soon (although we can confirm that we will be ending the day with our annual glass of bubbles and mince pies!), but in the meantime here's some of our featured speakers.
- DOUGLAS GENTLEMAN - ESTABLISHING A MAJOR TRAUMA NETWORK ACROSS SCOTLAND
- GAVIN TINLEY (SCOTTISH FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION) - WALKING FOOTBALL
- GARY FINDLAYSON (HEALTH PROMOTION WORKER, THE CORNER, DUNDEE) AND AVRIL BEATTIE (CLINICAL CO-ORDINATOR AT THE CENTRE FOR BRAIN INJURY REHABILITATION, DUNDEE) - RAISING AWARENESS OF BRAIN INJURY WITH YOUNG PEOPLE IN DUNDEE
- CATHERINE LAMONT (PROJECT MANAGER FOR WORKING HEALTH SERVICES AND FIT FOR WORK, TAYSIDE) - RETURN TO WORK FOLLOWING HEAD INJURY, AN UPDATE ON SCOTTISH SERVICES
- LIZ PARTRIDGE (PROJECT MANAGER, JUSTICE FOR SURVIVORS, HEADWAY) - THE JUSTICE PROJECT
Email firstname.lastname@example.org now to book!