‘Summer of learning’ series - Jacqueline Webb
August 8, 2019
Jacqueline Webb have launched an exclusive limited period ‘Summer of learning’ series. Join the series to discover how you can professionally develop, help improve you work/life balance and be rewarded for your experience with Care Expert work.
By the end of the 4 part series you will have a clear idea of whether Care Expert work is right for you and how you can continue to learn more.
Care Expert work. What is it? Who needs a Care Expert? What are their responsibilities and what do they comment on? Learn the answers to these key questions and other in the first session, What is a Care Expert? With a dedicated Q&A section you will leave the webinar with a clear understanding of the role and what it entails. Will last 25 minutes. For full details and to book visit https://bit.ly/2YeVwry
How do I join a session?
- Visit https://bit.ly/2YeVwry to book your FREE spot.
- Receive the login details via email.
- Login using a laptop, tablet or phone.
- Sit back, enjoy the presentation and ask any questions at the end.
- Session start at 8pm and last for 25 minutes.
Thursday 15 August 2019
Thursday 22 August 2019
Wednesday 28 August 2019