Elysium Conference - Assistive Technology in Neurorehabilitation
July 18, 2019N/A
Elysium Healthcare invites you to attend our free Assistive Technology in Neurorehabilitation Conference.
The aim of this conference is to bring together health professionals and researchers working in the field of neurorehabilitation who have a specific interest in, or who wish to learn more about, the use of technology in neurological rehabilitation. Presentations are delivered by leaders in this important and developing field.
There will also be a display of assistive technologies currently being deployed in Elysium Neurorehabilitation services at Badby Park, Daventry, including robot pets and virtual reality apps.
The day offers delegates 5 hours CPD.
Cost of attendance, lunch and refreshments is free of charge.
In addition to having the opportunity to view the assistive technologies, the programme includes;
- Memory Aids in Neurorehabilitation - Dr Matthew Jamieson, Research Associate, Institute of Health & Wellbeing, University of Glasgow
- Exergames in Neurorehabilitation - Dr Sarah Thomas, Senior Research Fellow, University of Bournemouth
- Smart Home Technologies in Dementia - Professor Payam Barnaghi, University of Surrey
- Virtual Reality in Stroke Rehabilitation - Professor Nigel John, University of Chester
- Applying assistive technology across the neurodisability spectrum - Professor Narinder Kapur, University College London & Elysium Neurological Services
There are a limited number of places available, so make sure to book on as soon as possible.
Grace Mills firstname.lastname@example.org | 0208 327 1866