Interdisciplinary arts therapies with brain injured populations: research and practice one day conference
June 19, 2019 –
WE ARE EXCITED TO OFFER A SPECIALLY REDUCED REGISTRATION FEE OF £50
World leading keynote speakers:
- Professor Eckart Altenmuller, Institute of Music, Physiology and Musicians Medicine, Hanover University of Music, Drama and Media, Germany
- Professor Diane Waller OBE, Emeritus Professor of Art Psychotherapy, Goldsmiths University of London, UK, Hon.President British Association of Art Therapists
- Jude Kidd, BADT, alumni neuroscience research member of University College London
- Dr Jill Bunce, Dance Movement Therapy, School of Allied Health and Social Care, University of Derby, UK
Aims of the conference:
- Inform on the current state of research and practice, needs and directions
- Build networks between music, arts and neuroscience researchers and all allied health professionals, stakeholders, service providers and funding bodies in the field of neurorehabilitation
- Stimulate discussions and identify potential arts therapy and neuroscience research goals, potentially leading to the development of innovative research proposals and funded projects
The conference will be of interest to arts therapists and all allied health professionals, service users and providers, commissioners, funders, and researchers interested in neurorehabilitation, arts and neuroscience.
Coordinators: Dr. Alex Street, Dr. Clemens Maidhof & Prof Helen Odell-Miller OBE
For any queries, please contact Felicity Alwell email@example.com (Business Manager of the Cambridge Institute for Music Therapy Research).