Case Management and Care Expert work: My next development opportunity
February 13, 2019 –
Jacqueline Webb and Unite Professionals are hosting a joint event with a unique opportunity to learn about Case Management and Care Expert work.
- Creatively problem solve?
- Look to consistently undertake self development?
- Want to be at the forefront of your profession?
Then you could be ready to consider your next step
in professional practice. Join us at this exciting event
to find out how!
WHY COME TO THIS EVENT?
- Find out why Occupational Therapists are well placed to
become a Case Manager and/or a Care Expert.
- Learn how both roles can further your skills and
experience, without losing your hands-on clinical position
- Hear about the supportive training culture in this sector.
- Find out the practicalities of taking on this type of
- Participate in the interactive Q&A session with two
established clinicians (see opposite).
- View and read through sample reports produced by
Case Managers and Care Experts.
- Network with other like-minded clinicians who are
thinking about making the same leap.
Presenting at the event –
- Wendy Ruffle, Occupational Therapist & Care Expert, Jacqueline Webb & Co
- Rachel Culyer, Case Manager & Operations Manager, Unite Professionals
To book your place visit rebrand.ly/expertcasemanagerevent