UKABIF is a membership organisation and believes that by bringing together all parties with an interest in ABI we have a stronger voice. Our members include:
- People with ABI and their carers
- Healthcare professionals working in the field of ABI including rehabilitation physicians, neurologists, neuropsychologists, nurses and other professionals allied to medicine,
- Case managers and social workers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Independent and NHS care providers
- Professionals involved in education and social care
- Voluntary and community group professionals and organisations
By joining UKABIF you will be adding your name to the hundreds of people working with, or living with the effects of an acquired brain injury. The benefits of joining include:
- Regular up to date information about all aspects of acquired brain injury
- Opportunities to network locally, nationally and virtually
- Reduced rates for our conferences
- The right to vote for members of the executive committee and raise any issues within the organisation
- The opportunity to support our invaluable work
Please join UKABIF and help us give voice to the issues surrounding acquired brain injury.
Or you can join by printing out the membership form and returning it to us by post.
Click here for the UKABIF Memorandum and Articles of Association .